MINDFUL MAMA SESSIONS
You're doing Gratitude Lists and not getting anywhere?
You want to feel more grateful for your life?
Everyone has more than you?
You need more contentment ?
You SHOULD be happy, satisfied, at peace, GRATEFUL?
MAMA Guilt is wearing you down?
You don't have time for yourself? Self-Care, what?
Life's challenges keep knocking you down?
What if I told you that a STRONG GRATITUDE PRACTICE can shift all of the above? It can make a BIG DIFFERENCE!
This unique program will help you illuminate more gratitude in your life AND shift the way you see and experience your life for good!
TOGETHER, WE'LL UNCOVER:
- Your Intentions for Gratitude
- Your Definition of Gratitude, what a grateful life looks like for you
- Your Gratitude Quotient & Gratitude Measurement
- Your Gratitude Blockers
- Your Areas of Unforgiveness
- your Healing Areas
- your Stress Zones
- your Stories around your past and present that are slowing down your gratitude
- why your life hasn’t really shifted
- why you aren’t getting more joy, peace, and blessings (gratitude in all areas)
- You can do DAILY
- Uses varied exercises and experiences to bust through those Gratitude Blockers
- Provides tools for life's challenging times
- Helps you feel better about your life and yourself
- Gives you more confidence in your mothering
- Increases your blessings
- Increases your resilience
- Deepens your gratitude for every part of your life
- 9 Mindful Mama Sessions (45 Minutes)
- Safe Space to uncover and heal the blocks
- Loving Reminders of your vision and intentions
- And most importantly, Accountability to keep you on track
- Customized meditations
- Customized visualizations and affirmations
- Aromatherapy suggestions for additional support
- Journaling prompts
- BONUS: Self-care/self-love teachings
IS THIS PROGRAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
Schedule a FREE Mindful Mama 15 Minute Chat with Brooke-Sidney.
see if it is a good fit.
Because I have been there!
I'm a MAMA just like yoU.
and I know what our struggles, pains, challenges, frustrations, insecurities and ultimately, wins look like.
I know what it is like to want....
- to see major shifts in my life.
- to feel more confident in my mothering.
- to have more time for myself.
- to overcome mom guilt and stop feeling guilty.
- to feel refreshed instead of rundown
- more clarity to make more aligned decisions
- to be closer to Spirit.
- to see your dreams coming true.
- to experience more inner peace and contentment.
- to deepen my gratitude.
I've been there. And I'm now seeing the fruit of my MINDFULNESS PRACTICE on a daily basis.
I've bounced back and became better instead of bitter from a horrific divorce and strained co-parenting relationship.
I created an inner resilience to minimize triggers, see the lessons, love my life, and allow me to authentically co-parent from a place of peace.
I feel more joyful.
I have more blessings.
I have more inner peace and contentment.
I have gained more clarity to make more aligned and authentic decisions.
I feel good about my mothering while always striving to do my best.
I am loving myself better each day.
I make time for self-care.
I am loving my life, while continuing to develop and grow authentically and true to me!
I'm also a Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga Instructor.
And I know how to teach others to see the same results.
But most importantly, I believe it and I've seen GRATITUDE & MINDFULNESS shift people's lives.