Mama Love Planner - Weekly
THE MAMA LOVE PLANNER™ - WEEKLY EDITION 2017
THE ONLY PLANNER DESIGNED WITH THE SPIRITUAL, MENTAL, & PHYSICAL WELL-BEING OF MAMAS IN MIND.
PLANNER + SELF-CARE PRACTICE + GRATITUDE JOURNAL
Most mamas spend so much time and love on others that there isn't enough time, energy, and love left for themselves. This planner is the practical tool to change this pattern.
The Mama Love Planner™ helps mamas and mamas-to-be tackle their busy lives while carving out time for daily and monthly self-care. It also helps mamas put the spiritual aspects of their life first by drawing attention to spiritual goals, declarations for their lives, and incorporating a gratitude practice.
This planner helps mamas and any woman who desires to become more intentional with their lives as well as remembering to take care of and nourish themselves.
As a new mama, Brooke-Sidney of Bella & the Babe™ quickly learned that if she didn't schedule time for self-care, as well as coordinate this time with her child's father and other childcare providers, she wouldn't get the much-needed restorative time for herself. She needed a planner that could help her organize her time and set self-care goals. She also wanted one place to uplift herself and improve her mindset with daily or weekly declarations.
Brooke-Sidney has an active gratitude practice and also wanted to incorporate it into the planner. For her, happiness and contentment are achieved when your life is aligned with your highest goals, you are taking proper care of yourself (spirit, mind, and body), and have a spirit of thankfulness.
She then scoured the market for a planner that would help her prioritize her new mama self-care goals. However, there wasn't a planner on the market that met all of these requirements. So, Brooke-Sidney created her own planner pages, which she used and tweaked for over 8 months. Thus, The Mama Love Planner™ was born to meet her needs and help other mamas and busy women. It is her hope that this planner will bless your lives like it has blessed hers.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Spreads
- 12 Months, January to December 2017
- Weekly Pages Begin on December 26, 2016
- NEW Monday Start for Weekly Pages
- Future Planning Section for 2018
- Special Monthly Pages
- NEW Mama Win section
- Additional Notes/Blank Pages
- Book binding, full color
- NEW 6" x 9" - larger than the Daily Edition, now more compact and portable
- PLANNER PREVIEW AVAILABLE!
- Also available in a Daily Edition, click here
Weekly Pages: The Weekly Pages feature the following sections designed specifically for mamas and mamas-to-be
- Weekly Declaration: A place to put your declarations, affirmations, or spiritual verses to decree and declare over your week. This section reminds you to put the spiritual first every day of the week.
- Self-Love Goals: This section is where you write out your weekly self-love (self-care) goals in the areas of (1) Spiritual, (2) Mind, and (3) Body goals. The key is to plan for your self-care so it happens.
- Appointments: A place to schedule all of the appointments for you and your family.
- Important Mama Do's: This is where you write down your most important tasks to accomplish weekly.
- Mama Do's: This is a spot for your daily mama to do's. It can also be used for note-taking and forward planning.
- Gratitude: This planner eliminates the need for a separate gratitude journal. Place your items of gratitude in this space.
- NEW Mama Win: A place to celebrate something you accomplished - big or small. Give yourself a high five!
- Mama Money: This is an area to track your weekly spending, write down money notes, and bill alerts.
- Notes: A section for additional notes or journaling.
Monthly Pages: Each month, the Mama Love Planner™ has you covered for your monthly planning, brainstorming, financial goal setting, and spirit, mind, and body goals.
- Monthly Calendar: A monthly calendar to place big events, appointments, and assist with monthly planning and organization.
- Mama Brain Dump: This is a space to jot down ideas, mind map, take notes, breakdown a goal, write a recipe, or anything else that you want to record.
- Mama Money: In this section, you place your top 3 financial goals for the month. It also has a financial tracking sheet to keep a running list of your expenses and income. It's a great way to stay on a budget.
- Mama Goals: This page is the spot to place your top 3 goals for spirit, mind, and body for the month. There is also space for notes.